[Leica] Fire Escape Shadows Colour of B&W

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 07:31:57 PST 2019

Hi Gerry,
Thanks for looking and responding. I think I’ll have it printed as a canvas enlargement in B&W.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 04:20:06 +0000
From: Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com <mailto:gerry.walden at icloud.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Fire Escape Shadows Colour or B&W

Howard

It is the b&w for me. I am glad in a way that somebody else is caught in the dilemma of colour or b&w. For me it is one of the problems of shooting digital RAW. You saw the image in b&w, and that is why you took it, but you then had to rethink when you loaded it on to the computer because you then had to rethink it. This is one of the primary reasons I have gone back to film: once I have pressed the button there is no going back.

Gerry