[Leica] Fire Escape Shadows Colour or B&W

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:34:23 PST 2019

Hi Philippe,
As I said to Jayanand’s comment I was attracted to take the photo by the shadows of the fire escapes on the building wall.
Then as I developed the photo in LR I was attracted to the colours present. So I guess I like both of them. It would make a nice
canvas print, I think. Thanks for commenting.
Howard