[Leica] As Dr. Ted says... if you can see ...

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 11 15:37:41 PDT 2019

Hi Luis,
RIGHT ON MY FRIEND!!! If you can see it with your eyeballs? You can shoot it!
IF you don't beleive me just set your meter for 1600 or 3200, find a dark situation and click away!! :-) Oh yeah sometimes you may have to fire the shutter hand held at 1 sec. but it can be done and sharp. But it takes lots of practise, learning how to hold your breath properly and trip the shutter gently!
OH YES YOU MAY BLOW A FEW, BUT THAT'S LIFE & LOT'S OF PRACTICE.
Yea after 70 years of shooting assignments about the world you eventually learn how to make it work! OH yes and accept screwing some of them up!!  :-)
cheers,
Dr.Ted Grant O.C.