[Leica] Highlands PAW 22

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 13:28:04 PDT 2019

Thanks Douglas

john

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Barry
Sent: 05 June 2019 19:14
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Highlands PAW 22

Wonderful engineering, well captured, John. I well remember being on a
tour of Mizen Head lighthouse in West Cork back when I was about ten
years of age, and being very impressed with the intricate glasswork at
the time. It had only opened a couple of years earlier and we were lucky
to get the tour thanks to one of our neighbours in Dublin, a Mr. Martin,
who happened to be the Commissioner for Irish Lights who managed all the
lighthouses, lightships, and navigation buoys around Ireland both north
and south.

Douglas