[Leica] Watch out for Feds

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sun Jul 21 14:54:29 PDT 2019

Oh, dear. Does it look, when viewed from Ireland, that this immigration
paranoia is a majority view? I seriously doubt that more than 25-30% of
the population, if that, have such harsh feelings. It varies from place
to place, of course, but in the town I live in (population 67,000) I
would be startled if more than 100 to 200 people share our president's
ignorant and disgraceful views about immigration.