[Leica] [MUGers] IMG: Las Familias

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Jul 13 17:40:19 PDT 2019

Of course, Tina, I looked at the links, but don't always have time to
comment as other factors in life intrude as I'm sure many on this list
also find from time to time. However, I've noticed you don't exactly
spend the entirety of your life commenting on others' work either. The
colour photo of your recent garden clearing shows your house to
magnificent effect, and does show the marked difference between first
world USA and third world Honduras. Good contrasting that....

Douglas