[Leica] Monday Misc.

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:15:28 PST 2019

Greetings to all.  This morning brings us the sort of back machine.  Film
images from approximately 2003 probably on Neopan 400 or 1600.  I was
confirming the integrity of some DVD back ups and still liked the images.

First we find my brother in my parents house caught in the kitchen by late
afternoon sun:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/scottinthelight.jpg.html

Second up is a friend of mine from a morning coffee session we frequently
had after dropping children off at school:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/starbucksmom.jpg.html

Obviously this was a phase of very strong side light.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com