[Leica] infrared

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 11:25:37 PST 2019

To reinforce Nathan suggestion of an M8:
Use un modified at iso640 with a 720nm filter. Internal metering is pretty accurate for daylight use. If you have an older dslr you want modified,Kolari Vision will mod your body for about $200-350. The mod does notvrequire any filters and you lose almost no light compared to daylight.

Frank Filippone Red735i at Verizon.net