[Leica] Fiestas de Quito

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:38:24 PST 2019

Hi Jayanand,
These are great! Very bright and colourful. And the señoritas are lovely.
I note that virtually everyone has a hat. I wonder what the incidence of Basal Cell
skin cancer is from the hot sun at high altitude? Hump Day Hostel - yes I suspect
there is a story behind the name.
Thanks for sharing.
Howard