[Leica] Advantages of M lenses on the SL compared to R lenses? Adapters?

Douglas Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 14:28:29 PST 2019

The SL lenses will do well with higher-resolution sensors; MUCH higher resolution IMHO. I got excessive aliasing and color moire when photographing fine feather details with the 90-280 APO. Once a 40+ MP L-mount body becomes available I’ll re-evaluate the system.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Sent from my iPhone