[Leica] IMG: FlightAware

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Jan 15 12:33:56 PST 2019

One of the programs that I keep open on my desktop computer and often on
my iPhone is FlightAware.  As an old pilot, I like to watch the IFR
(Instrument Flight Rules) flights in and out of the local airport, and
occasionally, the progress of a flight.  [VFR (Visual Flight Rules)
flights do not appear.]  Today, a pilot I know is making a flight to
Palm Springs, CA, with one stop in North Texas.  Here is a screen shot
of the second leg of his flight.  He is cruising at 24,000 feet at 269 mph.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190115-P1157471.JPG.html