[Leica] Perspective | Meet the men living deep in the Ozarks, away from the fray from The Washington Post

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:54:42 PST 2019

I know it’s not for everyone on the planet; I’m far from approving.
However my guess is that in part the guns are how they eat.

I can’t explain the rest in terms you’d understand because I’ve been around
it all my life and I don’t understand.  I have a cousin who would look at
home in these shots, and no, it’s not Ric!

Son