[Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:17:41 PST 2019

A few years back the OKCLUG (Ken Carney and I) went to a local exhibit that
included a number of prints of Arnold Newman's portraits of celebrities.
They had been clearly retouched with pencils and the pencil dots had shrunk
over the years.

I used to do that too but I have no idea where my old prints are.  They are
definitely not in museums.

--Bob

===On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 10:13 PM Brian Reid <reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>