[Leica] snow - end in sight (until next time)

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:52:29 PST 2019

Well it has been melting for the best part of the day.
We managed to shovel our way through the snowplough
bank at the top of our driveway and made a run to the
grocery store. We even stayed out for lunch!!

It seems we may have turned a corner weather wise.
At least we hope so.

Icicles on the roof:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/SnowMelt100Apo.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/SnowMelt100Apo.jpg.html>

Please shift right for two more photos. Plus, on the left, an early Friday flower - a Kalanchoe according to
Esther.

All taken with the Nikon D800E and the Leica R 100 APO Macro.

Can be viewed large. C&C always welcome.

Howard

PS: Sadly as I finished this message it started to snow again!!