[Leica] Preparing for "Snowmageddon"

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Fri Feb 8 04:54:05 PST 2019

Thoughts and prayers, Peter! And oh the photo ops.

As a temporary Seattleite for four years during the ‘80s who has wished ever since to return to the PacNW, I feel for you. We lived through the Freeze ’n’ Fluffy Stuff of ’88, but IIRC it was not of the magnitude that Stephanie Abrams (swoon!) of the Weather Channel said this morning that Winter Storm Maya has in mind for you.

Hope that pneumonia shot the Angel of Mercy gave you takes in time! The Voigtländer seems to be acquitting itself well, with a nice selective DOF where desired and “pleasing bokeh”.

—howard