[Leica] Testing a new film: Oriental Seagull

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 01:05:27 PST 2019

Subway and Light both exhibited tremendous dynamic range so in those
situations you have the processing nailed.  The last one is a little "flat"
so perhaps you will have to carry a second body ala Ansel Adams and process
normal scenes differently.

Otherwise I think the new film is a winner for your photography.