[Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:27:09 PST 2019

Hi all,

Alice and I are leaving for Capetown, SA on Sunday, and I was wondering if we had missed some important information about the country, or forgotten any necessary piece of (photographic or else) equipment.

Capetown, Durban, Santa Lucia, Hluhluwe, and Kruger are on the programme.

TIA for informed experience and advice, including specific safety/security issues there, although no township visit is planned.

Amities

Philippe