[Leica] Benjamin Zander

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Mon Dec 30 07:18:34 PST 2019

For me Fuji Neopan 400 and 1600 were/are the best black and white films ever made EVER! I used them for a long time and now I am going back to them 20+ years later and they are great to scan with a wonderful tonal range. They were the Kodachrome of black and white films as far as I am concerned, and I hope one day they will re-introduce them. It may be a dream, but a man can dream, can’t he?

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932