[Leica] Some in Barcelona

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Dec 22 07:09:59 PST 2019

Lluis, Looks looks like the best one for me. The eye direction, the
smile from one woman, together with the appraising glance and betraying
hair adjustment from the other, tell a story which probably could be
called "The Hunk Alert".
Of course, your opinion may vary - especially as you were there clicking
the shutter.

Douglas