[Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Dec 21 07:16:48 PST 2019

All of my photos are automatically copied up to DropBox when I plug in an SD card.  Then I import through LR onto external SDDs which is their permanent home.  I never delete photos from the SD card which gives me two backups and the main storage.  I use Samsung T5 SDDs (1TB and 2TB).  And I use LR because the editing is non-destructive.  LR is as much a database manager as it is a photo editor.

Jim Handsfield