[Leica] Paris & Normandy Bound

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:46:50 PST 2019

Just one address, among soooo manies : Chez Paul
https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurant_Review-g187147-d714994-Reviews-Chez_Paul-Paris_Ile_de_France.html <https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurant_Review-g187147-d714994-Reviews-Chez_Paul-Paris_Ile_de_France.html>

I believe Lluis knows the place. I’m sure Steve and Tara went there too. And all enjoyed it.

If you want to experience the atmosphere and food of French traditions, it is the place to go. Prices are, let’s say, contained …

Amities

Philippe