[Leica] IMG: Old Files Revisited

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 17 10:35:47 PST 2019

G'DAY TO EVERYONE ... READ THAT AS THE BIGGEST CHRISTMAS TREE AND GIFT WISHES YOU'VE EVER ENJOYED.

AS I FIND MYSELF UNFORTUNATELY LOOSING MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY. IT HAPPENS AS WE AGE AND BECOME ELDERS. :-(

THE WONDERFUL TIMES, OF CHRISTMAS JOYS AND CELABRATING A NEW YEARS' ARRIVAL? UNFORTUNATELY WE MUST LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH THE LOSSES DURING SOME OF THE MOST JOYOUS TIMES OF OUR LIVES!
I, AS I BECOME AN "ELDER!" AM PUSHING MY GRIEFS ASIDE BY "RECALLING" SOME OF THE HAPPIEST MOMENTS AND TIMES OF OUR FAMILY LIVES! OH IT CAN ADD TO THE GRIEF AT TIMES? BUT?
TRY TO RECALL THE EXCITEMENTS? OPENING A NEW GIFT? ENJOYING LAUGHTER, HAPPINESS AND HUGS FROM LOVING MEMBERS NOW PASSED AWAY?
IT CAN HELP EASE THE LOSS & LAUGHTER OF THE PAST, THAT WAS SO ENJOYABLE & LOVING! ONCE AGAIN BRING THOSE MEMORIES FORWARD AS HARD AS IT MAYBE? BUT ENJOY THEM FROM MEMORY ONE MORETIME!!!??? HAVE A GOOD-ONE!!!!!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.