[Leica] Our Xmas trees, for David, Rose and all of you :-)

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:00:40 PST 2019

David wanted to know if I was not mistaken in my estimate of our Xmas tree.

Maybe you’ll be able to assess how « bulky and heavy " the indoors one is. And have a glimpse at the one outside in the gazebo :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Xmas+trees+at+Munng+dot+fr-0008.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Xmas+trees+at+Munng+dot+fr-0007.jpg

Since we may not be that available over the next weeks, let Alice and I wish you all the best for the season, and for the year to come.

Amities

Philippe and Alice, with our most deeply felt thoughts towards Steve Barbour and Tara in pain.