[Leica] IMG: The Corner Office

Alan Magayne-Roshak amr3 at uwmalumni.com
Thu Dec 12 15:14:01 PST 2019

--
>Jim Nichols
Nice looking set-up.  I haven't used a desktop computer at home since I
retired;
when I sit in my Laz-Z-Boy recliner with my MacBook Pro, my arms and neck
fall
into comfortable positions and I can work without strain.  Using my laptop
on a
table or desk, I get neck ache from hunching, even when I tell myself not to
slouch, and there is no support for my arms. I'm glad I don't need a big
computer,
since the desk in my office is a Victorian roll-top that won't accommodate
more
than my MacBook anyway.
--
Alan