[Leica] [LRflex] Fireworks SonC

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 11:32:04 PST 2019

Thanks, I’m pretty pleased with this set.  I haven’t been as successful
with fireworks shooting digital until now as I think I was with film, but
it may be that I’m more critical now.

I think too that the fireworks shows in the old days around here were more
aggressive, bigger and higher shows.   Now the regulations are so tight I
haven’t seen any trees on fire in years!