[Leica] IMG: Oldtimer

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:34:34 PST 2019

Funny as it may seem to you folks across the Channel and further West, there’s a trend in my countryside where young(er than me at least) people resurrect and maintain cars and tractors of the last century.
There’s even a yearly show two villages from mine where you can assess their merits, and take snaps of course. I might have posted some in the past.

I remember this was extremely trendy in England before the turn of the century, I don’t know if this goes on now that the British car industry is extinct and they all want German cars .. :-(

Amities

Philippe