[Leica] yearbooks

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 26 22:33:09 PDT 2019

Hi Crew,
Well I don't know about other crew members  but I have photos in each of my
LUG-BOOK publications!
And yes I was sorry to see it crash & burn!
Hopefully someone with enough time, knowledge to complete the lay-out for
another copy will come along and put it together? They were all very good
and interesting BOOKS to have a copy with lots of photos to look through
without tapping on computer keys! Enjoying the images by turning pages!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.