[Leica] Is Friday For Sale still a thing?

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sun Aug 18 15:58:19 PDT 2019

In about February I moved the entire LUG server complex onto virtual
machines in a data center on the other side of San Francisco Bay. The
servers had been in my cellar for more than 20 years. I suspect that in
the process of making that move, I forgot to re-enable the posting of
those messages. I probably forgot some other stuff too, but as you said,
it's just us old folks left here. I'll be 70 in a bit more than a month
and plan to retire and sell my house (which is why I moved the servers
out of it).