[Leica] LR August 2019 Release update.

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Fri Aug 16 20:13:26 PDT 2019

I wrote recently how a SSD really speeded up my Desktop LR work.

Today I tried out the new feature of using the Graphics card to accelerate
the editing process.

WOW is all I can say.. The 1:1 [reviews are really instant..  It is so much
better, and costs nothing, that we should all set this in our copies of
LR...

Here's how:

This is for the August 2019 version of LR Classic CC.  Not earlier
versions...

How to Enable GPU Acceleration for Editing

To enable GPU acceleration for image editing, please follow the steps below:

    Navigate to Preferences -> Performance

    Click the "Use Graphics Processor" dropdown and select "Custom"

    Make sure that "Use GPU for Display" is checked

    Click on the "Use GPU for image processing (Process Version 5 or higher)
checkmark.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net