[Leica] more signs (2019-3)

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 16:05:32 PDT 2019

photographer’s bias a large part

vast majority of new signs are DUUUULLLLLLLLL so I am atrracted to old (especially homemade) ones

of this 15, five were out-of business and one was under renovation

I’ll defer to Don, who says it the way I understand it also
fishing is in real trouble because of regulation, deteriorating environment, overfishing, and climate change (whcih they swear if non-existent/ now becoming it’s a natural cycle that man has nothing to do with;^)

ric