[Leica] Fwd: IMG: Chateau 61 Revisited

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Thu Aug 1 12:45:25 PDT 2019

It's still standing, Jayanand. I was going to have it tomorrow with the
creme brulée I made tonight, except life intruded and I didn't get to
make the stuff. I hope to make the creme brulée tomorrow instead, with
the emphasis on "I hope!"

I'll take a selfie with the empty bottle eventually, but I rather
suspect it may give my face a green colour cast :-)

Douglas