[Leica] Job hunting

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:46:16 PDT 2019

A most excellent shot, and such a positive attitude.

My father-in-law seems mesmerized by obituaries. I wish for God that he was in the same frame of mind as yours ...

I’m currently with Steve and Tara Barbour and we spoke about I-phones and photographing people on the street (w/o) ala Lluis. I bet they’ll also be happy to discover some people still have real life activities.

Thanks for sharing

And good luck to him in his quest ;-)

Amities

Philippe