[Leica] IMG: Tulip Close-Ups

Jean-Michel Mertz j2m46 at hotmail.fr
Mon Apr 8 09:39:19 PDT 2019

Superb tulips ... and images! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
Envoyé : dimanche 7 avril 2019 17:47
À : Olympus Camera Discussion; LUG at Leica-Users.org
Objet : [Leica] IMG: Tulip Close-Ups

Some time ago, I listened to Moose and bought some close-up lenses.  For
these images, I had such an element magnetically attached to the front
of my Takumar 55/1.8 lens, which, for an old kit lens, has always given
me good results.  I wanted to capture the inner parts of these tulips.

The yellows were just past maturity, but this one was still intact:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190406-DSCF0852.JPG.html

The red and white tulips were the most eye-catching of all:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190406-DSCF0854.JPG.html