[Leica] leica d-lux 6

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:37:24 PDT 2019

Your sensor on the d-lux may not have the same resolution as the Nikon,
(not knowing which Nikon . . .)

I’d give Walgreens a try, as they do pretty good on posters.  I have one
printed from my iPhone that’s great.  Watch the website as they have
frequent sales of posters. Right now they have a 40% discount.

Sonny