[Leica] New Leica!

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:48:21 PDT 2019

That's a good point.  I handled a Q2 today.  What a viewfinder. I
compared it with an SL, and even thought the SL finder is larger and a
bit more resolution, the Q2 is darn close and amazing.  I did not use
the digital zoom because I thought it useless if you shoot raw, but it
may indeed allow bad eyes to see more of what they want when "zoomed" to
more than 28mm.

Aram