[Leica] New Lens

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:25:10 PDT 2018

Thanks Jim. Beautiful rendition, the four of them. and sharp!

I have a few questions if I may.
a) are these jpegs straight from camera? if not, what process/software did you use?
b) the lens seems to be stuck at f.11, is it deliberate? I’d like to see some at full aperture when you have the opportunity to post more.

In any case, keep the beautiful sights coming :-)

Thanks in anticipation

Amities

Philippe