[Leica] A iconic image of IN-Communication

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:00:21 PDT 2018

HI Lluis,
A beautiful example illustrating the future of communicating between the populations of the world! It appears no matter where one goes these days the populations of the world communicate with one of these contraptions  instead of talking to each other during the good old days of speaking with each other.
I was out the other day with a half dozen photog friends and they all put their "phones" in the middle of the beer table with the threat that the first phone that rang??? The owner had to pay the bill for all drinks.
I enjoyed the lack of phone babble, enjoying shooting the breeze with the guys face to face.
cheers,
Dr.ted  :-)