[Leica] Help adapting a Leica lens 90mm SM Summicron Leica M adapted

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sat Oct 20 08:10:37 PDT 2018

Mark,

My experience with SM to M adapters is that they seize up very tight
without any cement.  As Don said, check for small screws. The solvent
may be necessary, but use it very warily.  I find that one of the rough
rubber or plastic jar lid grippers works nicely to provide friction,
when placed on a wooden surface.