[Leica] A fellow LUGer on this cruise?

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Sun Oct 14 08:11:40 PDT 2018

Jan and I are doing a Seabourn cruise in the eastern Med & Greek Isles. Today we’re anchored off Mgaar, Malta on the island of Gozo.

As I was leaving the tender in Mgaar I noticed a fellow photographer who was carrying at least a Leica S (something or other) and a Leica SL. I attempted to converse but he was already negotiating with a taxi driver.

I’m hoping this person might be a fellow LUGer and we’d touch base. If it’s you - do tell: Adam Bridge 726.

To all others: great trip so far. I chose to take my Fuji X-T2 with an X-T1 for Jan and an X-T1 as backup in case of disaster. The smaller lenses made the choice very straightforward. No bandwidth to post snaps but when I’m back I have a few worthy of being seen.

Adam