[Leica] Leica Worth

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:19:52 PDT 2018

LUG:

I have a friend who wants to sell his father's Leica.  Tamarkin has given
him a rough price of $700 but he has seen the same camera on EBay for $2000
so he has asked my opinion.  I have no idea.  Does anybody here have an
opinion?

"Just for information, the camera is a Leica D.P. R. Leitz Wetzlar, all
black body Serial No: 194000.  The Lens is Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Summar f:5cm
1:2 Ser No: 219200.   The camera was made between 1933-35, and was one of
700 made at that time."

He sent me a photo but I don't think I can attach images on the LUG.

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley