[Leica] Zenit Leica M 5500 Euros - MARK R

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Wed Oct 3 11:11:18 PDT 2018

I think which much Russian design the idea is to make it as ugly as possible so it looks cheap so you think you can afford it.
"DESIGNED IN KRASNOGORSK"  with his eye in the viewfinder he doesn't know he's not using a Leica.  ... just not believing that. That he's ever looked though a Leica. And the last thing.
But like the mouth watering new compact full frame Zeiss they're shooting you pix of if there is no price there is no story. Vaporware.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer