[Leica] FS: M-P 240, 50mm Summilux, 75mm Summarit

Robert D. Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:53:20 PST 2018

I’ve recently been diagnosed with a completely torn rotator cuff in my right (dominant) shoulder. At age 75 and counting I have come to realize I need to downsize and reconsider my approach to photography.

I have for sale a black M-P 240 I bought used as a back up body from Ken Hansen in NY in 2017. It has some brassing but that only makes it take better pictures and makes you look more like a pro. $3500 including handgrip, 2 chargers, box, strap and extra batteries.

A 50mm ASPH  Summilux, black, one of the sharpest lenses I’ve owned. $2750.

A 75mm Summarit, a real gem. $1150.

Shipping and payment negotiable. If I don’t sell them here this weekend they’ll go to another site on Monday.

Questions answered and photos provided if you like.

— Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Sent from my iPhone