[Leica] SB: The Anchor

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Tue Nov 27 03:37:03 PST 2018

Good one Philippe! The crowd reaction and anticipation as he downs his
yard of ale is excellent.
BTW having worked in the UK I tried this once after a few pints in a
rugby club bar. Not a good idea as it's very hard to avoid nearly
drowning yourself at the end of it. If I were to try it again - which I
won't - I'd make sure it was the first thing I drank that evening.

Douglas
Brexin? Being a pedant, I'd proffer Brentry...