[Leica] IMG: Bumble Bee in Action

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun Nov 11 10:34:42 PST 2018

Ever since I installed the latest upgrades to LR and PS, the weather has
been uncooperative in allowing me to get new images to try out the
"improvements".  I finally searched as far back as August to find an
overlooked image that I liked.  Here is a Bumble Bee settling down on my
neighbor's colorful yellow blooms.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180817-DSCF9469.JPG.html

I am quite pleased with the new versions, though some of the language is
changed, and my son had to retrieve two of my filters that were not
copied from the 2018 folder to the 2019 folder.