[Leica] OT : Californians' first hand advice needed

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:42:54 PST 2018

This is off topic but might result in photography :-)

We are currently planning a 2 weeks’ trip to California in February 2019. Steve Barbour and Bob Adler told us it was a nice time to visit the places (parks, etc.).

The plan is not finalized and we’re eager to get some input from the « locals »...

You may want to answer me off-list so as not to pollute the lists with off topic threads.

Many thanks in anticipation for hands-on experience.

Amities

Philippe