[Leica] Recommendations for film and developing

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Sat May 26 20:09:23 PDT 2018

After at least 15 years away from the darkroom, I’m going to shoot and develop a few rolls of B&W with the M3 or the R9. I don’t know what might have changed in that period, and of course I’ve forgotten a lot of what little I knew. I see a number of posts from regular users of film, so I see a resource here on the LUG. You know who you are, Lluis, Jim, Nathan...

Any recommendations for film and developer/dilution/technique? Some will be daylight and some available light, I expect.

—howard