[Leica] IMG: Magnolia

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed May 16 14:10:37 PDT 2018

Hi Tina,

That's a very nice magnolia image, but the tones look somewhere between
B&W and color.  Maybe it's because the foliage predominates in the image.

I've been comparing results between SEP-2 and the new tools in LR.  I
had convinced myself that LR was the winner, but have changed my mind.
I didn't have a magnolia, and the lens is Pentax 135, but here is my SEP
conversion.  Of course, I processed it normally as color before the
conversion.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180516-DSCF7430BW.jpg.html