[Leica] IMG: Incoming storm - Rocky Mountain National Park - May 2018

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Tue May 15 19:00:15 PDT 2018

Well, it’s more than “okay”, Adam! If you feel it’s missing something, I’m not sure what it might be. As you’ve Photoshopped it, you’ve probably used or considered using the de-haze function in Camera Raw. Obviously you don’t want to get rid of the haze due to falling snow, but a light application, if you haven’t done so already, might harden the contrast a little and make the image pop a little. Of course, that might be the last thing you want it to do…

But it’s a super image, very wall-worthy.

—howard