[Leica] It's all your fault

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Mon May 14 17:45:44 PDT 2018

My stuff is right here. My pix that is.
But with my new this year computer an iMac and new operating system my other files have an icon of a cloud next to them which means "HEY! YOU! Get off a my cloud."  I had no choice in the issue and little knowledge of how it operates I hope they take pity on me.. I understand I'm backed up somehow. I'd love to have a 4 terabyte flash drive which holds everything instead. Right here next to me.
I have two WD 2 Terabyte  usb drives to my right holding my pix
One of them is set to be changed to a usb 4 T. Terabyte. Which I already bought.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer