[Leica] Picasa

Les Myers baroque-2 at inbox.com
Fri May 11 12:01:37 PDT 2018

Greetings all- I have used Picasa for a number of years. For my needs, it is user-friendly
and expeditious. I still have the program on my PC, which is my primary computer. It is
ailing and needs hospital treatment. I downloaded GIMP onto the laptop, but its features
are quite above my comprehension pay grade. Conventional wisdom says I can't copy the
Picasa program and install it on my laptop. Google's "wisdom" to discontinue the program
is dismal. Do you know if there is a way I can obtain Picasa?

Thanks for your information.